Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Determination.

So I mentioned in my previous post that I've been targeting to complete that 5km walk/jog on the treadmill, and I did! I finished 5km on the treadmill in 45 mins. I'm hoping to work on my timing now.

All of last week I've managed to cut down on my cigs, and I'm currently at 1 stick a day. Very soon, it will be gone for good. My health has improved so much. Last time, had you ask me to walk a mile, I would have died. But last Sunday, I completed a 3.1 mile walk/jog. I was sweating all over, and my face was flushing. But it was all great! I forgot to bring a water bottle, so I was really dehydrated after the stunt. I did some weights after that, and cooled down.

I accomplished alot last week. I pushed myself during my exercises. I pushed myself to quit my vices. I pushed myself to get my driving. And I did all. I went for 2 driving lessons on Sat & Sun. Finally can get over my fear of being behind the wheel. Somehow I don't know where did I find the guts to step on the accelerator, but I did. My max speed I've done so far is 65 mph and I'm working on it to get to 75mph so I can get on the highway to drive to the City.

This week, I shall continue working on Exercise, Quitting, Driving, and one more, Trading.

The main word: Determination. I shall not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment