Thursday, October 14, 2010

The determination to quit..

I've been off my pill for a month. I've took a break from it a few times, and one of the things I hate about being off it, is that I can't control when the PMS comes, and when how heavy it gets. I was pissed this time it had to come on the day we left for the road trip, and I had it throughout the trip. However, being constantly in good company, I actually didn't have any bad symptoms, other than bad cramps the first day. The rest of the time, I was laughing and enjoying myself.

This trip reminded me, why I preferred the company of these "single" men, instead of finding "women" company in this place. I have grown so close with them, and they look after me like a little sister, so much that, I haven't found any reason to feel left out, or needing the company of women. Although attending events have been pretty awkward at times, seeing all the ladies here in their "cliques" and gossiping away, I've never felt the need to be part of a group, at least till now. I've had so much fun with the bros, all I wish for, is for this to last forever. At least, as long as we're here, and hopefully back in SG too. I know I'm gonna miss them so much if we ever separate.

Haven't really cooked since our trip. The supermarket was closed due to a long Public Holiday weekend here in the states. Only managed to get our groceries today, but it was too late to cook for the hubs, we grabbed Subway instead. Tomorrow I'll be able to start cooking again... ;) Hopefully will be able to grab some nice pictures to upload.

Did the Last Chance Workout today. Feels good to be sweating again, and hopefully this time I will be able to stay on track. I mentioned in my last post, that I'm trying to keep my fitness on track, and  we've been heading to gym for most weekends. I managed to get a couple of workout tops from Walmart for $2, and $3 each. So I'm hoping this is a good reason to motivate me to get my bum moving for the coming weeks to months.

For the love of curvy waists and tight arms. ;)

P.S. The title is for myself to remind that on this day, I'm moving towards a healthier lifestyle, and I'm quitting some vices that's pulling me back. Cutting down drastically, and hopefully to get it out of my life soon. 

Anyway, its a nice oxymoron isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment