Friday, January 14, 2011

Coming soon!

I've been really getting lazy. So lazy in fact. I have alot to update. I have lotsa beautiful pictures to show. The amazing canyons and rocks that USA have to offer, a beautiful sight. But I've been so "busy" with catching up on my favourite dramas and shows, that I hardly blog. Somehow, mindlessly watching these shows do not give me anything interesting to blog about.

I haven't been doing much experimenting in the kitchen either. Well, unless u consider doing bubble tea a new twist to my kitchen repertoire. I did much baking over Christmas, and have a few interesting recipes to share. Even more upcoming bakes for the Chinese New Year. Bear in mind that where I am now, there's no Bak Kwa. And its a torture. I go through like 3kg of bak kwa every year in Singapore, by myself. I've gotta do some experimenting in the kitchen to try to get thru this MAJOR MAJOR craving of mine. Not forgetting pineapple tarts and such. I'll be back with some interesting results and more photos..

This weekend, I'll be in for a thrill ride.. We're going a little further down, to do something I'd probably would have never attempted in my life, but I do not want to regret not trying. I'll be back with some sneak peeks. Till then, please keep visiting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment