Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bad luck.

Busy scrambling to get my driver's license. Yet no testers are free to take me for my test. I'm really pulling my hair out now as of what to do, as I'm gonna need to get it before the Hubs leave.. Stress.....

Haven't been cooking much this week due to trying to arrange my test, since its really based on the weather. We scheduled it over the weekend, but there was a storm, so it was cancelled. Once its good, and I get hold of the tester, we drive out and take it. The weather was great this morning, but the tester was no where to be found. How bad can my luck be? Sigh.

I'm not dead yet, in fact, I have loads of photos to show... No worries, plenty of posts to come by next week. Once I've settled most of what I need to before the Hubs fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment